This trail camera has everything included, 18650 li-ion rechargeable batteries and an SD card. A small solar panel (sold separately) can also be connected to keep the batteries charged.
BG310 is a 18MP full package trail camera. This trail camera has a fast trigger time less than 0.7s. With a super long detection range of 100ft., it enables camera catches further animal movements. Scout BG310 uses 2 pieces of 18650 lithium batteries to work. And it also has an USB port to connect solar panel, very easy to use power supply. BolyRaw--patented image processing technology makes videos and images very enjoyable. This camera behaves excellent both in day and night and can work normally in rainy and snowy weather.
- 18MP image and 720P video
- 100ft. detection and lighting range
- 940nm LED
- Quick trigger time: <0.7s
- Audio recording
- 1.44 inch color LCD
- Adjustable sensor
- Use 2*18650 Lithium batteries
- Supports up to 32GB SD card
- Supports charging by USB power supply or solar panel.