Pulsar Thermal imaging, Thermal imaging Digex, Pulsar Thermal Ireland
The new Pulsar Digex N450 digital night vision riflescope features a state of the art HD sensor and display providing high performance night vision with full day capability, in a traditional 30mm riflescope tube design, allowing for low mounting on your rifle, with a traditional feel and look.
Providing a combination of best night time sensitivity in its class, HD resolution display and sensor, wide selection of brightness and contrast settings, quality fast optics, high magnification and a powerful built-in IR for a moonless night make the Pulsar Digex Night Vision a perfect tool for detecting large game and vermin quarry at distances ranging from 450 to 550 meters.
Enhanced Night Time Sensitivity
The use of cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms guarantee the best nighttime sensitivity. As a result, the riflescope offers flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without the IR Illuminator. High sensitivity in the range of 900-950 nm allows using the Digex riflescopes with invisible IR Illuminators.
All Metal Housing
The metal housing of the riflescope is rugged and light at the same time. The antiwear coating will keep Digex’s decent external look for years of use.
Integrated Video and Sound Recording
Digex riflescopes feature a built-in recorder to capture still images and HD quality videos with sound. Footage can be transferred to PC/laptop or mobile device via a wired connection or via Wi-Fi.
High Definition Sensor
The highly sensitive 1280х720 HD CMOS sensor ensures that Digex delivers a high definition image with precise detail rendering.
Traditional Scope Design for Easy Rifle Mounting
The middle part of the Digex body is a 30 mm tube, standard for daylight optical sights. This form-factor enables the Digex to be flexibly mounted on various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
Variable Magnification with Picture In Picture
The base magnification of Digex N455 increases by four times – from 4x to 16x. The zoom changes either gradually in 2x step or continuously for a truly optimum, customized field of view for specific situation.
Picture-in-Picture mode is an additional frame for high-precision zeroing. Taking only 10% of the total display area, the frame shows magnified image of the target and reticle and allows the user to closely see the image in the aiming area and have visual control of the entire field of view at the same time.
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Three seconds start-up and instant startup from ‘Display Off’ mode.
- 5 shooting profiles (50 total zeroing distances)
- Built-In video (with sound)/photo recorder (.mp4/.jpg) & internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible so the device can be controlled and viewed on a smartphone.
- Dual power sources APS2 (removable) & APS3 (built-in) Mini B-Pack Power Source
- Independent APS2 power source for the IR Illuminator
- 10 Reticles (9 colour combinations) with three scalable ballistic reticles (X51Fi-300, M56Fi, M57Fi) Full details available in the Digex N450 Reticle Catalogue on our website.
- Side incline indication (Cant)
- One-shot zeroing function
- ‘Freeze Zeroing’ function
- Precise ‘Zoom zeroing’ function – Zeroing the Digex can be done at either the base magnification of 4.0x or any digital magnification. As the magnification increases the click value decrease, at 16x magnification the reticle step is less than 0.1 MOA. The aiming point is stable in the entire magnification range.
- Wide-angle eyepiece with removable Eye Cup with Magnet Ring
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Automatic shutdown (customisable time)